Art with Heart Easter Blog Hop




Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative Easter creations. 

Don't forget, sale-a-bration has just over a week left to earn free product with purchase, and it's a fabulous time to join Stampin' Up! ask any of the girls on the hop for more details. 

don't actually have any current 'Easter' stamps so I was a bit challenged when considering what card to make for this blog hop.

I ended up deciding on a lovely basket of flowers, using the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Blossoming Basket.



I colored using our Stampin' Blends (I think I am addicted☺). I used the Old Olive, Craft, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry and Smokey Slate Blends. 




I also incorporated a teeny tiny bit of paper tole by stamping and coloring the middle flower again, fussy cutting it, and then raising the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The 'Celebrate' is cut with the Big Shot using the Celebrate You Thinlit Die. I also used the Big Shot to create the background with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.



The "Easter" greeting is from the very versatile Stamp Set Teeny Tiny Sentiments, which has a stamp for nearly every occasion you could think of.

And of course I did a little something with the inside.






I hope that you and whoever you may spend the Easter holidays with, have a safe and relaxing break.

Now its time to see what the very lovely and talented Judy May has made .





If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:




Comments

  1. The fussy cutting makes such a wow and I love the simple Easter sentiment you have used. Thanks for taking part in the Easter blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fiona that is simply gorgeous and in my favourite colours too! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Fiona. Love the colour combo and the frame you have cut for the beautiful basket looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Fiona, it looks very eastery (if thats a word lol) the colour combination are just gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Fiona. I love your colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Fiona. I love your colouring and the fussy cutting really adds such great dimension to your card. Well done on your first blog hop. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so lovely. The colouring looks great - I just want to reach through the screen to stroke your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav. Embossing folder. Love the card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment