Art with Heart February Blog Hop





Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects using products from the sale-a-bration brochure. All sale-a-bration products are earned for FREE with sales of $90+ (AUD).
  • If you spend $90, you get one free level 1 product.
  • If you spend $180, you get one free level 2 product, OR, they can choose two level 1 items.
  • If you spend $270, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
The sale-a-bration promotion is current now until March 31st. Be sure to request your copy of the brochure today.

Sale-a-bration is also a great time to join our fabulous team. Ask any of the girls on the hop!

This is my first time participating in a blog hop and I'm pretty excited! I chose to highlight the Epic Celebrations Stamp Set, using a couple of card techniques that I have really loved of late. The first card is a variation of an Off-the-Edge Die Cut Card. I say variation as there is no die for this stamp set, so I 'fussy cut' that part of the image that is 'off the edge'.






The colors used are Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist, with a dash of patterned paper from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP. This card is for a nephew's birthday so I have added a pocket on the inside for some birthday money.




The second card uses the same stamp set, but a different card technique. It is an Eclipse card, and came about with the assistance of two of my stamping friends, Joy and Tahnee.




The background was made using one of the greetings from the set. I stamped in Versamark and sprinkled the stamped image with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder which I set with my Heat Tool.




I've colored using the Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends, after stamping the Guitar image with Memento ink.  The word EPIC is cut out on the Big Shot with the Large Letter Framelits.  I really like how this word links with the background.




And like I usually do, I prettied the inside.




Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, to see what the very talented, Rebecca Jacovou has made.



If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

Catherine Proctor

I hope you enjoy looking at all the projects in our SALE-A-BRATION blog hop.

Fiona

Comments

  1. I love your selection of cards for Epic Celebrations. It is a favourite of mine and so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Fiona, I can't choose between them. Well done on joining your first blog hop, a wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards for your first blog hop Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards for your first blog hop. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Fiona, they are both gorgeous, hard to pick a favourite. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are totally awesome cards Fiona! I really love them both. Great idea to cut the outline of the sneakers, and your second card is indeed epic! Thanks for playing along in the Art with Heart Team monthly blog hop. Hope to see you back for future hops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Fiona I really love both of the so much, so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Fiona! You aced your first blog hop ... there'll be no stopping you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are really cool! I especially love the second card, and how you've not coloured the bits of the guitar on the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Fiona. Love the off-the-edge style. Great job with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects Fiona, love your work. Perfect cards for teens and young adults.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards Fiona. Your eclipse card is great and I love the clean & simple look of your first card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment